Spreading word about CE in your college

CEans,

How nice if we could have professors recommending CE to students as well as themselves interacting with students through CE Forums? You can help CE achieve that.

We request you to email the email Ids of professors/lecturers from your college department so that we can get in touch with them and talk to them about CE.

Do not post the email ids in this thread; instead, please email the name of your college and email ids to me at admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com .

Looking forward to your response!

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    No response yet? Any one game for this?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i will try my best to get any one from out Prof.
  • krishniha
    krishniha
    Thats good idea!! u rock BIGGIE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have a problem with my laptop. it always shows an error like" the procedure entrypoint getprocessimagefilenamew couldnot be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL. somebody told me that...
We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
Hey guys!!! this is banshee here. I'm kinda new to this so go easy on me............. I luv engineering but am crap at it so........... here's my attempt at clearing...
Create a java program to display the moving car using Applet concept....
hi everybody; i try to oxidize magnesium in hot water but i have small time to do it so i want to add a salt in to water for rapidly...