"Spontaneous Human Combustion"

I was shocked to read this story on Deccan Chronicle about a small infant named rahul who was suffering from "Spontaneous Human Combustion" where the child body emits combustible gases which causes burning over the skin of the infant.This is a rare case in the world where only about 200 cases were filed in the world.This happened yesterday and the child was admitted at kilpak medical hospital and the name of the child was Rahul who has experienced this incident four times in its lifetime.Last SHC was reported in USA and now its happening in India.The parents reported that They should be ready with water and fire extinguishers for safety.They were instructed to keep avoiding crackers and any inflammable substance near the child.

What about your feelings over this infant and what can be done to avoid this type of disease?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    In-rare-condition-Tamil-Nadu-infant-keeps-catching-fire

What will be the solution this disease?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

then we will not get good place in this world. As a electrical Eng we will work manually or machine command but a programmer just use one click then change...
This thread is dedicated to all CEans who want to say goodbye to CE for short span for any reason can post their goodbye message and explain the reason so...
This Thread is dedicated for tips & tricks of Linux. Gather up & share some tricks & tips for linux. I will roll the dice first. Counting The Number Of...
When I create a program and want it to be executed using threads do I have to create them myself and add their code to my program or will the...
Education alone cant make a life happier .There should be something other than studies to relax your mind.This thread is specially created to show your talent.it may be related to...