spiderbot

Hi guys
Iam currently in my final year and my final year project is design, simulation and fabrication of a spider robot with image capturing/recording ability.
could your please suggest me about any company/firm within India that sells servomotors at reasonable rates.
Any other helpful suggestions towards the project are welcome.

Replies

• enggricha
    enggricha
    How come every time i open a post its about some part requirement or other...anyways...Your own blog? used to sell servos, they buy it in bulk from abroad and sell it to students. Give them a try.
  • Nicanor
    Nicanor
    Thanks for the help. Appreciate it
  • Nicanor
    Nicanor
    cud any one plz tall me if it is possible to import an autocad 3d model into solidworks software?
    If so how is it possible?
    is there any particular extension that i can use to the existing 3d product file in autocad to get it into solidworks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey anyone can suggest me few projects for E.I. branch(as according second year) . I m in second year so have no idea . please help me?
Hello friends I want to do pagination using java. There are two ways comes in my mind to do pagination. 1.Fetch whole data at once and display it page by...
I would like to know whether it is possible to increase output from existing thermal power plant either in terms of heat input,efficiency, vacuum , heat rate , exhaust parameters...
What are the problems in pumping wet steam say at 0.2 kg/ sq. cm to boiler pressure? I think that instead of extracting steam to vacuum pressure( negative pressure to...
This is the scenario is most of the IT outsourced jobs. Since the'giver' of work is sitting in some part of the world , the 'doer' is in another part...