Spice Stellar 440 Launched With Analog TV Feature - Specs And Price Revealed

After the launch of Spice Stellar 520n With 5-inch Display, 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor Launched For Rs.6,999/- and Spice Dream Uno 498H Introduced As A Hindi Smartphone Priced At Rs. 7,499 (known as a hindi smartphone) in this month, the Indian smartphone maker company, Spice mobiles has launched a dual-SIM (GSM + GSM) Android smartphone, the Stellar 440 at Rs. 5,249. The Spice smartphone is available exclusively on the Indian e-commerce site, Saholic at Rs. 4199. The site is a part of the Spice Group that focuses on sales of gadgets such as mobiles, tablets, laptops, et al. A built-in Analog TV is a key feature of this smartphone and the company claims that this capability will allow users to access different terrestrial channels off the air without using any special hardware add ons.

stellar

Let’s have a look detailed look at the technical specifications. Stellar 440 is powered by dual core processor with a clock speed of 1GHz and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. Dual-front speakers for enhancing audio performance are also provided. The handset is having dimensions of 127.6 x 63.8 x 11.5 mm with a display size of 10.16 cm. This capacitive WVGA display has screen resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. Coming to memory, Stellar 440 has 4 GB built-in memory and 512 MB RAM that is quite not sufficient. The external memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via MicroSD card.

Capture

[​IMG]
Speaking about Camera, the new smartphone has 3.2 megapixels back camera and 1.3 MP front camera with flash support. Other camera features includes Zero shutter delay, HDR, Panorama shot, Continuous shot, Video recording and Smile shot. Stellar 440 is supported by 1400 mAh battery that supports talk time (2G) of 4 hours and Standby time (2G) of about 6 days.

Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, A-GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and GPRS. Pre-embedded apps like OLX, Flipkart, Spice Cloud, Opera, et al along with sensor like G-sensor is also provided. The smartphone will available in grey colour only.

What are your thoughts about this new smartphone? Share with us in comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a simpler solution to open file at folder location at D:\Folder A\Folder B\Folder C\Folder D by creating create batch file... Batch file experts kindly let me know in...
Heyy guys..I'm a TE extc student and I have to make a mini project using Pic microcontroller or else using any other microcontroller except 8051. So could you guys suggest...
Apple Inc. has been recently launching some great products and has also been bringing about some really cool updates. One recent change that Apple has introduced now is that it...
Neurons in nervous system communicate through synapses (a structure that allows neuron to transmit electrical or chemical signal to another neuron). This type of communication is called synaptic transmission or...
sir/madam please help me in selecting mini project for my semester i am so confused how to do and all the stuff.. it should be done by using microcontroller example...