Spice Smart Flo Pace 3 Offers Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 8 MP Camera, 5-inch Screen At Rs. 7,499

Spice’s Smart Flo Pace series has got its latest member with the launch of Spice Smart Flo Pace 3. This smartphone has a 5-inch TFT LCD display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and runs the latest Android Jelly Bean 4.2 on a 1.3 GHz dual core processor with a rather small 512 MB of RAM. While the internal memory might be a paltry 4 GB, you do get a microSD card slot that accepts cards of up to 32 GB. The Smart Flo Pace 3 offers a decent 8 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash. For video calls and selfies you have a front 1.3 MP camera.

Spice Smart Flo Pace 3

The smartphone offers dual-SIM facility and connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, EDGE, GPRS and A-GPS. It misses out on 3G connectivity, which might prove to be the Achilles Heel for this smartphone. The phone measures 148.5 x 78.9 x 10.4mm and weighs 190 grams. The smartphone has a 2100mAh battery but the company does not disclose its stand-by and talk time duration on its listing on the e-commerce website #-Link-Snipped-#. The phone misses out on a better RAM and 3G connectivity but considering its budget price of Rs. 7,499 it is an affordable deal.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    No compromising.At the price level of 7,500 i don't think it can survive without 3G and low ram.At this price tag, micromax provides better options than Heat Spice.
  • Jithin Samuel
    Jithin Samuel
    Sounds good 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing project on smart metering based on plc ...........any idea about this
Before we begin, we would like to clarify this is not a new product from the Cupertino giant, but a one off piece Leica camera designed by Jonathan Ive for...
Friends generally I have seen transformers used in small equipment like chargers etc have windings of naked wire and separation between two layers is done by some fabric material..... My...
Researchers at the Disney Lab have formulated a new technology wherein people can actually experience the texture of a particular object being displayed in the touchscreen, the texture being conveyed...
Hello friends every body knows that current flows across the metals and the railway track and the rail compartments all are metal . So friends my question os that of...