Spice Smart Flo Mettle 5X Is The Recent Addition To Mid-Budget Phones In India

Spice Mobiles has launched the Spice Smart Flo Mettle 5X - a Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running smartphone in India. The phone features a 5-inch FWVGA Capacitive Touch display with resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and is powered by a 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor. Available on online retail sites for purchasing at a price of Rs. 6,499, the Spice Smart Flo Mettle 5X is a Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) device. Spice will also be launching two new models in the Mettle series - namely, the Mettle 4X and Mettle 3.5X by the end of this month. Let us take a look down the Mettle 5X specs list.

On the camera front, the rear end features a 8 megapixel auto-focus one with LED Flash, while the front is adorned by a 1.3 megapixel one. On the storage front, there's 4 GB ROM which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card and 512 MB RAM. The 1800 mAh Battery that the Spice Mettle 5X packs inside it, can deliver up to 4 hours of talk-time and up to 150 hours standby time. The Spice Smart Flo Mettle 5X comes with dimensions 148.5x78.9x10.4mm, and weighs 190 grams. For the user's connectivity options, the phone features support for for WiFi, Bluetooth, GPRS, EDGE and Micro-USB.

Spice-Smart-Flo-Mettle-5X

Coming to the pre-loaded apps, the Mettle 5X features BBM i.e Blackberry Messenger on it out-of-the-box. Commenting on the launch, T M Ramakrishnan, CEO - Devices, Spice Retail Ltd, said, "Smart Flo Mettle 5X provides an ideal choice for urban youth and customers who are looking to up their style quotient. This product series has been conceptualised following a deep understanding of consumers' need for premium look even in the middle/affordable range. This latest offering by Spice is a perfect amalgamation of functionality, style & entertainment. We continue to deliver the best android experience without sacrificing on performance and features."

On this phone's body, you will find 3 feather touch keys below the screen. The phone features Super power saver support and FM Radio too. Spice provides a free flip cover in the package and you can use flip to mute option when necessary. It also features eight unique ways to unlocking your device and has four new launchers for customisation.
This phone comes as an expansion of the Smart Flo series, which had Smart Flo Pace 2 & Pace 3 earlier this year. At the price in India tag of Rs. 6,499 - this phone would be a steal for many. How do you like its features and tech specs? Share with us in comments.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

on 24 nov 2013 i purchased devotional audio (mp3) the payment gateway was CCAvenue, but the transaction was unsuccessful but my money got detected. Then i filed complaint in the...
When it comes to rejecting big pay packages, I believe IIMs and IITans have a traditional lead. There are several people who've rejected big packages offered during campus placements. The...
Nvidia's portable gaming console called the Nvidia Shield is soon receiving an update that will make life awesome for gamers because it features compatibility with increased resolution for select compatible...
Flying drones seem to be getting a lot of attention these days. Amazon, world's largest retailer, is using flying drones to deliver parcels to their customers in just < 30...
Found this puzzle on LinkedIn and I think it's a good mental exercise. Not at all difficult to crack, but should give you a good 30 seconds 😀 9 =...