Spell Check Plugin For Windows Live Writer - After The Deadline

AfterTheDeadline is a nice web-service for checking out your grammatical errors while typing. The service not only checks for your spelling mistakes, but also checks the usage of words contextually. That is a normal spell checker will not report any error in 'lose' and 'loose', but these words are used in entirely different context.

You can now add spell checking capability to your Windows Live Desktop blogging client by adding this plugin: #-Link-Snipped-#

Share your reviews and experience with this plugin through comments.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK I downloaded it. Now what? How to incorporate it in windows? Can you be elaborate it for non computer people?
  • Arik Poznanski
    Arik Poznanski
    Simply go to the project site and download the MSI file for an automatic installtion.
    To use the grammar checker you can check my blog post about it here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Give me project names related to embedded systems with .net as preference
Friends, Please go through the video below. This is what we intend to do today. [video=youtube;yO4fSI9DBhM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO4fSI9DBhM[/video]
Novel waste-energy recycling engine receives key patent • Designfax, Tech for OEM Design Engineers
During my first ever Web Development using Personal Web Server, I used to think of how to host different websites on my single Windows 98 SE system. I used to...
Earth Work -Soil test -Shoring and Dewatering -Excavation,Filling and compacting -Surveying works / grading work / Fix site corners -Termite Control -Soil Test Alot of information result from Soil test...