Speed Control of DC motors

please tell me about electronics speed control devices for DC motors especially using thyristor
thanks

Replies

• tashirosgt
    tashirosgt
    I also would like information about speed control of DC motors. I have been working on a practical problem. I described the problem on a power tool repair forum:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

(Within thread in the link is another link for a circuit diagram. My practical question is what operating temperature should I expect to measure on a speed control module?)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For me, I love place which is silent but also little nosiy ( probability of me dozing off anywhere anytime are always high!) home not a good option as I...
Today the 29th August is Michael Joseph Jackson's 51th Birthday. Michael Jackson!!!!!! Michael Jackson, not need to introduce..... We the diehard MJ fans join together to wish the great legend...
Hi i m a final year computer science student and i have to make a major project as per the curiculum of the degree so plzz help me out on...
Hi guys, Need some help again. Couple of days ago my Firefox showed a message like "Well, this is emabarassing. Firefox is having trouble to recover your windows and tabs"...
HI MYSELF DIPANSHU SRIVASTAV I READ ON GOOGLE THAT MICROSOFT CORP. IS UNABLE TO CREAT FOLDERS NAMED CON , LPT1, PRN, COM1...FOLDER WITHOUT NAME...BUT I CAN DO IT... I ALSO...