Speed Control Of DC Motor Using Fuzzy Logic

where can i get info for project of speed control of dc motor using fuzzy logic such as ckt and the components required for makeing the ckt for giving it as a project in final year

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What exact information do you need about the project?
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    what does fuzzy logic actually mean? kindly explain
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have very little idea about Fuzzy, There is something feedback signal is taken into action. Want to know more about it.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    proffy
    what does fuzzy logic actually mean? kindly explain
    In general, We have two output true or false. But in fuzzy logic have a concept of partial truth.

P.S: correct me if I am wrong
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    Ever hear of Robert A. Pease? He was a columnist in Electronic Design magazine for many hears. I thoroughly enjoyed his sage advice based on decades of experience. His columns were often titled, "What's All This ____ Stuff, Anyhow?" in which he debunked popular thinking of the day. Here are two of his articles:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

The first three were apparently published in 1993, and I can't find them online, but here's an From PID to Fuzzy Control that talks about what he said.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an electronics & instrumentation student...from Cochin. Shall be in my fourth year this July. Hope being a member here helps me in my path to achieve my desires...
Previously i dual booted f15 with w7,, now i am trying to install f16 during installation i tried following trials.. 1. i kept one partition empty in w7 and tried...
I am Civil Engineer and doing consultancy in Project Management wiht more 30 years in various fields like power, roads, traffic marine works etc.
hey, what is the difference between a program and a process running on a given operating system? regards, proffy
hi, it is impossible to check absolute memory address at compile time to assure protection in terms of memory management. What does absolute memory address actually mean? can a memory...