Speech recogonition using 8951

i need to control a toy car using voice signals. i'm planning to use microcontroller 8951 for processing. if u hav got any idea to do it, plz help me......๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    your project looks like some what same as IVRS system. !!!!!
  • vishnuj17
    vishnuj17
    thanx sir...... but i cant find any useful link or an ivrs circuit. if u have any. pls post the link
  • binu_ji
    binu_ji
    You cant process voice through 8051 micros, there are separate voice processors.
    search in google with HM2007. Its a Speech recognition IC.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i like someone out there to help find a perfect circuit for automatic forward and revers dc motor control circuit. the circuit will help me build up my final...
Lot has been discussed on forums & through CE Conference about making CE more active and useful to existing members and having more participation from new members. Here are few...
Telford International Centre, 19th-21st May 2009 Official Website: Plastics Design & Mouldings 2009 - Welcome to PDM 2009 The Plastics Design and Moulding Event is the most exciting, productive and...
Official Website: :: iccvgivp2009.com :: Over more than last three decades, the field of Digital Signal and Image Processing has been explored exhaustively and has commercially matured owing to the...
Official Website: Google Summer of Code - Google Code Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a global program that offers student developers stipends to write code for various open source...