Speech on CE

Friends I am eager to tell you that, I am participating in a Speech
Competition and I have been given "My favorite Website" as a topic. So I have chosen "Crazy Engineers" as my favorite Website. Please there is a kindly request for all of you that you suggest me some points.

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    Well, that's great. You can talk about why CE is unique, what you like most about CE, how CE is beneficial to you(#-Link-Snipped-#), etc. You can also talk about CE Voice(#-Link-Snipped-#) and CE Small talk sections.

Best
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Adding to that you can also talk about the CE - Labs thread.

The innovative papers presented the labs section are awesome.

Just go through the section, we can also help you if you get struck somewhere!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's really cool! 😁

Here's one blog post on VoiCE that may help you: #-Link-Snipped-#

If you need help with specific questions, feel free to ask here. We'll be happy to answer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i would like to know the best institute for microsoft.net training in hyderabad... i`ve heard of some institutes like - Naresh technologies - Deccan Soft - Peers tech - etc...
what is the difference between active and passive components?
I have some question regarding LPLL. I've tried to search it but didn't found the answer to it. My question is: Why the input signal of the LPLL component normally...
I am using visual studio 2008 and I am creating a simple practice project which is store data and retrieve data from database. but when I am adding new database...
Hi, I am a civil engineer from India, would like to meet you all engineers around the globe.. Thanks.. Theconstructor.org