spectral estimation techniques.

hi!! I am working on spectral estimation and need to compare the various techniques..

can anyone help me out!!

Replies

• EDDY
    EDDY
    HIII could utell me for what type of estimation u r going for is it cost estimation or something else
  • shivika gupta
    shivika gupta
    Its that i hv to make a comparitive study of the periodogram,welch ,burg and other spectrum estimation methods and bring out the advantages of each over the other..

i referred proakis for DSP but it's too subjectively given there...
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Have a look in FAQ section there mate
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Article link: https://www.crazyengineers.com/know-your-cean-kashish0711/ Discuss in this thread 😀
Hi Friends, Today was the result for CET of CDAC in embedded systems and i am getting admission for the AUG 2009 batch at " Hyderabad " But i am...
( I think this project has many commercial possibilities, but I doubt you could get any academic credit for it.) The question of how to make a good cat toy...
Can some explain me the concept of gyroscopic couple and is there any good project on it, plz help me with some examples in general life??????
Hi, I need to setup a mass email service soon please let me know what resources would be required my target is around 100000 emails every 30 minutes Please advise