Speak n' Spellbinder makes your ABCs a little bit creepier

#-Link-Snipped-#
Mysterious music man A.J. Gannon's put together this wild Rock Band guitar / Speak n' Spell hybrid for use on his upcoming album. Calling it the Speak n' Spellbinder, the letters are individually mapped to the buttons on the neck of the axe and it boasts tons of really insane effects. The result is something a little grating, if totally, randomly awesome. Just #-Link-Snipped-# that #-Link-Snipped-#, doesn't it? Check out the video demonstration after the break, and be sure to hit the read link for many, many more insane instruments made by Gannon. ​
Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:34:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Wow, he seems to have a lot of time on his hands *rolls eyes*

Cool invention though, even if it' a little annoying. It still does my head in if my lil bro plays his toy guitar, Ganon's one would drive me insane.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook has been pitching for a new round of funding these last few months to bridge itself to an IPO sometime in the future. We've known that since October, when...
Apple makes a lot of great products. In fact, I'd say that the percentage of products it makes that are great is higher than that of just about any other...
Whether you hit forward rather than reply, let contact autocomplete steer an important email amiss, or simply forgotten to include a promised attachment, we've all made an email mistake or...
anyone know how to write the firmware for a USB uC board? using silicon lab and C8051F320-dk thanks in advance!
Hi all, Please explain this strange behavior to me. It's a simple program. #include main() { float a=1.5; if(a==1.5) printf("Equal"); else printf("Not Equal"); } Output I got was "Equal". Now,...