Spark Plugs are passe - Here come the Laser Igniter!

Lasers aim to spark revolution in internal combustion engines

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    nice one we hope they will come in market sooon
  • Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    yeah.. some japanese company is launching it soon
  • Al-Otaiby
    Al-Otaiby
    I like it 😀

Especially the multi point ignition part 👍 because theoretically it will ensure that there won't be any unburned air-fuel mixture going out through the exhaust valve, unless there is a problem with the piston compression or the piston connecting rod
    😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"The new USB 3.0 standard makes transmission significantly faster, reducing the time to download an HD movie from more than 9 hours with USB 1.0 and 13.9 minutes with USB...
hi ,, I need help for my project (portable car battery charger) I wont information about this project because i well write the report ...... Thanks
There are four interesting technical videos from Thomson here: https://www.thomsonlinear.com/website/com/eng/support/education_training/technical_videos.php
Quote: Stanford researchers have completed the first successful tests in zero gravity of a protective shield concept for CubeSats – the tiny satellites that hitch rides on rockets sending larger...
Hai I am doing a project in which I control an AC servo motor using micro controller. I need an interfacing IC between the both.. Also a generalized IC for...