SpaceX ‘Grasshopper’ Rocket Launches to Record Height—Then Lands

A fine bit of engineering in action.
Quote:
A remarkable video released by SpaceX, the space transport company founded by Elon Musk, demonstrates a test of their latest rocket in action. Watch as the ‘Grasshopper’ soars to approximately 750 meters into the sky–it’s launch is captured hovering for a moment by a drone Hexacopter (another neat piece of technology in itself)– before it powers up its maneuvering thrusts and gently “floats” back down to land on its launch pad.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• The Observer
    The Observer
    It is indeed breathtaking to achieve that 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends every body uses the cell phones now a days and everybody faces the normal curcumstances like balance cutting and something other.And there is not any problem then also...
why the inlet valve diametre is more than exhaust valve diametrer?
hello friends now a days email id is becomes a very essential idetity tool for every body. But till now i was very tensioned about my mail box because i...
Hello, Paypal gives two options to get verified, either adding bank account details, or the debit card details. Which option is the best? And are there any pros or cons...
Hello friends,we got a lot of mails in our mail box and we reply some of them and we also created some fresh mails. But the thing is that we...