space for future technologies....

I think their is a space for future tech.. their engg. express their new ideas........

this showes the creativity and invention......

this covers that what they thinks in future....

like example their will be a micro chip which placed into our body and by this we can control our temp. and blood preasure etc...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Didn't get what you're trying to suggest. Are you suggesting a special section on CE Forums dedicated to future technologies?
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    yes............

whare people can express their ideas..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I suggest starting a thread in Chit-Chat section and see the response. We can't afford to have a section devoid of posts.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    biggie thats correct...however i believe it must be started anyways....where all upcoming innovations can be cultivated
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Guys if you want to discuss the innovative idea , start a thread in the respective section 😀

If you dont find any section suitable then start it in Education or chit -chat section.

Since with one or two threads we cant keep a separate section !!!

If you wanna develop something with the help of Ceans then you can post it in Ce - Labs as well..

Keep Smiling

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Different types of sensors?differentiate between transducer & sensors?
hello CEans, myself sunil kannadipurath, persuing B.E in automobile dept. i m planning to for further studies , since just the with B.E certificate i wont be able to get...
hiii, i m a final year mechanical student, searching for a project or problem statement in field of non conventional and renewable energy sources of energy, pls suggest any application...
send me some new projects in electronics & telecommunication
Greetings! I'm Andy and I'm from New York. It's my pleasure to introduce my self here and let you know me. I just hope that I'll learn more about engineering...