Sound engineering in india 1) What type of course to do, 2) Where to do

I m a final year, final sem student doing my btech in instrumentation field in kochi. Is there anyone who could help me find a good place to do a sound engineering course.
When i passed out from 12th i didnt have any idea of what to do next.. in a sense i had to take my own time to realise the fact that i have a keen interest in sound engg. To be frank, my parents forced me to take up this field(instrumentation) and study, After completing my present studies i would like to do a good sound engineering course and work in the same field. For now i just cant think of getting in to any other field of work and doing a lazy job simply for money with out any mental satisfaction.
But my actual problem is i dont have a clear idea of 1) what type of course to do and 2) where to do and 3) will it provide a descent job if i give a descent dedication while studying.

Now that i m doing my btech in instrumentation do i need to take up a 3 year or an extensive course to get a good knowledge in this field or is there any short course or certificate course which could satisfy my needs?
What could be the cost of study in this field?
I would desperately need to get a job after this course of study, will that be possible? because as my parents expect me to get in to some job soon after my present studies. which i am least interested. But then i can give assurance to my parents that if i put in effort while doing my next course, i would get a job! will that be possible?
Please give response to all three of my problems
Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to careers section. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter, world's leading microblogging site has been hacked by Iranian Cyber Army . The site is currently down and previously displayed following message: Iranian Cyber Army THIS SITE HAS BEEN...
hi... I have a ieee paper.. "Reconstruction of Underwater Image by Bispectrum" published in the year 2007..... by Wen, Z.Y. Fraser, D. Lambert, A. Li, H.D. New South Wales Univ.,...
Can any one help me in acquiring knowledge about the institutions that provide marine engineering courses(6 months or 1 year) and also with 100% placement, for engineering graduates, specifically Electrical...
With Microsoft learning to enhance its security and reduce the number of bugs in its various softwares, hackers have moved to new target This year the most loved product of...

Hi

I am doing Electronics and Instrumentation engineering(third year). I saw a few forums in CE which was very knowledgeable. I wanted to learn something and have fun. I wish to...