Sought co-operation in design analysis

I have prepared an auto cad drawing for ovality checking gauge.Can any body help me for analysis of the said design so that load distribution,vulnerable point details could be indicated.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Is there any way you could post your design here? 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

What is an ovality gauge? 

All one needs is a couple of engineers squares mounted on a diagonal guide. The sides of the rectangle enclosing the part shows the ovality. For inside ovality two inside vernier calibers mounted likewise should do the job.

Where do load distribution or vulnerable point detection come into ovality measurements?

• PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY

Dear Sir,

I have designed and made a prototype of that particular equipment.I need the analysis of that equipment,which transmits rotation power in right angle without the use of gears

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

I am missing something here. What is the purpose of a ovality gauge to transmit power that too at right angles without gears?

• PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY

Sir, ovality gauges have no relation with gear less power transmission system.I have designed and manufactured a prototype gear less transmission equipment,which could help in facilitating ovality checking of round material with the help of job holder.

• PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY

Can I have your mail id please so that I can send my design for stress analysis

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi kaustubh,  I am a b.tech final year student (Computer science and engineering ) and in a past few days I have cleared ISTQB Foundation level   certification because of my...
Major problems faced by the disabled students
My preferences are1 cdac pune 2 sunbeam pune3 banglore kp4 iacsd pune Which one will i get in which round? And is it worth doing big data at these centre...