CrazyEngineers
  • Dear CEans.
    Happy new year to you all and hope that 2008 will be a peaceful year to all people around the world.😁

As the title of my thread indicates..i'm in trouble and need urgent help please.
    I've been asked to change of the scope of my previous project "line follower" to be a "wall follower". The robot ofcourse will be a toy car that is controlled by a PIC uC and must follow the wall (i.e. if the wall bends to the right the robot must turn right too).
    The sensors will be either push buttons or swithches. I have only ONE WEEK to submit the project & I have searched the Internet to find some useful resources to help me in this project and couldn't 😔.
    So I'm begging you to help me with that..please if you can provide me with some sample C program (for the uC) to show me how to control the toy car.

I'm depending on you my buddies to help me through this project.

Regards,
    "Miserable" RoboG!RL 😔
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Rocker

MemberJan 7, 2008

#-Link-Snipped-#

Above link might help you.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 7, 2008

I'm not much into robotics (I'd have loved to be 😀 ) but I searched a bit and found something here -

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register