SONY's CP-A2LAPKS Is A Mechanical USB Charger

Sony's introduced a mechanical USB charger that can offer a minute of talk time for every 3 minutes of winding and about a minute of browsing experience for about 5 minutes of winding. The charger is officially called "CP-A2LAPKS" and you can give you full two minutes to memorize the name. The price of the charger is only $100 and it'll be launched in Japan on June 20.

Does that look exciting to you?

[​IMG]

More: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey hii my name is Nikhil Lokhande jst cmplted Engg 2 days b4 gt placed in Amdocs😁 any1 like 2 share his experience abt this company??
We have somewhat of a bad reputation in Northern Ireland and with a bloody terrorist conflict for over 30 years, one can see why. But there’s so much beauty around...
Hello friends , i am samir ranjan parhi . pursuing my B.Tech in centurion institute of technology , bhubaneswar,odisha,india.i m of electrical & electronics branch.now i m afinal year student...
For those of us who wish to explore space beyond what is conceivable today, the 100 Year Starship (100YSS) is like a dream come true. Mae Jemison, M.D., the world’s...
hii everyone I want 2 know about work exerience in Amdocs?? actually what type of work I m gng 2 perform ?