Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Price In India Is Rs. 36,990 - Features At Glance

The much-awaited Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, the mini-variant of the popular Xperia Z1 is now official in India. The phone has been launched at Rs. 36,990 on company’s official website and is currently available on e-commerce sites like Snapdeal, Infibeam, Amazon. Sony had launched Z1 Compact at Consumer Electronic Show 2014, alongside Xperia Z1S earlier this year. It has similar specifications as that of Sony’s top-end Xperia Z1 smartphone.

The new Xperia Z1 Compact has 4.3-inch screen, 720p resolution with triluminous HD display. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS and is manufactured by aluminium frame with toughened glass on front as well as back panels. Like other high-end Xperia smartphones, Z1 Compact also has a water-resistant, dust-proof and scratch-proof body. It has 16GB of inbuilt storage, further expandable to 64GB with the help of microSD card. The successor to Xperia Z1 is the only small-sized Android smartphone with top-end hardware like 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor (MSM8974) with 2GB RAM.

xperia-z1-compact-gallery-02-1240x840-dad66cd05b7d66abf67ab3f1e7cee212

xperia-z1-compact-gallery-01-1240x840-d2a809b1d0f7664e8019ca8c610e40f1 xperia-z1-compact-gallery-03-1240x840-379a94f1ecf7a07d51b8e1393ed8c189 xperia-z1-compact-hero-white-1240x840-20db492519f2618c5539e86c300d1dbb

The main highlight of Z1 Compact is its 20.7 megapixel Exmor RS sensor alongside BIONZ image processor engine and LED flash, much like its elder sibling, Xperia Z1. Moreover, it also includes 2-megapixel front-camera. Connectivity options on the phone includes 2G, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, microUSB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS and NFC. Xperia Z1 Compact has a 2300mAh battery with STAMINA mode and is available in four colours- black, white, pink and lime.
Manufacturers like Samsung also offer mini versions of their top-end smartphones but with several hardware downgrades in RAM, processor and camera. However, unlike these manufacturers, Z1 Compact does not feature such hardware downgrades. That's all about the features, specs and price of the new gadget in town. Let us know your views on Xperia Z1 Compact in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    I like the move of sony to make screen small which makes Z1 compact more easy to use and handy because we can't operate 5.0" screen of Z1 with one hand unless you have huge palms.
  • Chirayu Samarth
    Chirayu Samarth
    Ya
    True 😁
  • Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    But they should bring down its price.Its almost equal to that of z1
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    that's true it replicates z1 here they should definitely bring down its price!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HAI,,am preparing a project for automatic glass cleaner and half ready with the wiping units using scotch yoke mechanism(image) and that will be fixed either side by magnets now my...
Please help me!! I have learned c!Should i learn php
Bats have the ability to flap their wings during their flight. This tendency of bats has inspired scientists to design flying robots known as “micro air vehicles”. Researchers from Virginia...
Hello, This is my first post here, I wish I can be helpful in future to be able to payback the advice 😀 I'm computer systems student, studying in egypt,...
The California tech giant Google Inc. has announced a new research project named ‘Project Tango’ on Thursday, aiming to bring 3D technology to smartphones for developing potential applications like indoor...