Sony Xperia Sola Comes To India For Price Rs. 23000

This information may not be relevant to you because Sony seems to be losing the battle on the Smartphone front. After buying out the Ericsson's share; Sony's continued with the brand Xperia that no one seems to care (prove me wrong?). The latest Xperia Sola is coming to India with a price tag of Rs. 23000. Now I don't see any of the features in Sola 'refreshingly new', it's just at par with the competition. Do you have a reason to choose Sony over other brands?

xperia_sola_white

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sony brand was famous for its music player and Camera quality earlier but now a days Samsung has covered good market. I have no reason to choose SONY. I prefer SAMSUNG or HTC.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    @23k, 5mp/1Ghz dual core😨,Only distinguish thing is, you can navigate through links without touching screen .
    why not to go with HTC sensation(1.2Ghz dual core) with same price.
    Sony come up with Xperia S but doesn't seems to getting buzz with this.

One thing is noticable that Brands needs to get out , from thier previous image in order to capture the market for their new product.
    Best example is Kodak which invented the digital camera but now a days who owns a Kodak digital camera!!! Canon and Nikon are big boss of digital cameras across the price tag.

Sony is famous for their quality of sound (which is in HTC with beats audio), So they need somthing innovative, an ATOM BOMB, phone which can not be traced by other campanies (in technology and price value) , at least, for a year.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

These may be of use to people designing timing circuits including for mobile applications: https://pages.silabs.com/index.php/e...31UFwdcjKPmjr1YIATMF0dvycMRAVFZl5nR9RFuGXbw==
With the laws getting stricter, I'm not sure whether ragging is still a part of engineering student's lives. But in my times, the first year would begin with seniors making...
Structural engineers at UC San Diego have shown that extensive seismic tests on full scale high value buildings can predict accurately the likely effects of earth quakes on such structures...
Wishing you many many Happy Returns of the Day narayana murthy Where is the Party ?🎉
What are the conditions for the T-type cicuit and pi-type circuit to be equivalent? I need to do this by writing out equations.