SONY S1 Tablet Photos

Sony announced their Android powered tablets today and we've got lots of tablet photos for you. For the features and specifications, read our coverage here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Sony_Tablet_S1_Lifestyle-thumb-600x424-39181

Sony_Tablet_S1_Side-thumb-600x304-39184

Sony_Tablet_Front-thumb-600x447-39187

Sony_Tablet_S1_Back-thumb-600x444-39190

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very Very Cute ๐Ÿ˜ And the second dual screen tablet is Awesome ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    I think now the generation of Dual screen laptops and tablets has started. Today on NDTV Gadget Guru , I got to see Acer dual screen laptop which costs around 70,000. I really dont understand the use of dual screen for laptops. He even showed some uses of having dual screen ( ebook reading n stuff ). It has Virtual keyboard. I didnot understand why the hell it is a laptop then.

This Sony tablet is pretty good and far better from that Acer Dual screen laptop !
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow! This is better than Lappy... Gonna buy for sure... That too with dual screens... ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Post details about your first vehicle ever. It may be a bicycle, a motorcycle, a scooty or a Car. Write some description about it (and if possible post a photo...
As Engineers, we keep on buying stuff. Post in this thread about the latest cool gadget/device that you have bought. ๐Ÿ˜€ It will help us know what cool products are...
Whenever I see TV Advertisements about mountain biking, I am awestruck. I can't wait to ride one up to the mountains. Since I have no idea about what to look...
What is the alternative software for MS Paint in Mac OS X? There are a lot of image editing tools. I need a basic one.
how is this course "mechanical and production engineering"? i tried searching the website for details but all that i could find was that this course is available in colleges like...