Sony - laptop with Atom processor

Hello,
CE's

I' m looking for buying a sony's mini laptop(10'') with atom processor... but i'm in one confusion will this atom processor supports for multiple applications... please if some one throw a light about this topic it would helps to me a lot
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I guess atom processor is just for lightweight computing.

I suggest you to go to the laptop showroom and use the laptop. It'll give you a better idea.
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    A little more will give you centrino laptops. I suggest to go for that label. Also 10" is very small screen. Go for 14" at least.
  • priyanka2332
    priyanka2332
    The Sony laptop with Atom processor can very well perform light multiple tasks like browsing on the internet, working on MS Office and watching movies etc. Atom based netbooks are ultra light and give superb battery life. If you are planning to use this laptop to play heavy games and software programming, you may face some problem but for light tasks it is the best.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hi madhumurundi
    Here are some suggestion of atom mini laptops which will be according to your budget and they will be best among other #-Link-Snipped-#.
    HP Mini 210 Series 210-10
    Samsung N Series NP-N148
    Asus X Series X101 Netbook

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everyone , i'm a computer sciences engineering student from morocco , and i'm wondering how can i got a Summer Training for this year , and if it's possible...
there is a blue window error message in my computer.windows is not starting.now i am working on linux. what should i do?
Hey guys i really loved Crazy Engineers Forum but i think this forum need a chat box so that we can chat with all other crazy people ๐Ÿ˜
I have been researching business organization and I come across digital asset management software. It seems like it would help my venture, but I would appreciate some feed back on...
Guys can you tell me what is special in this picture?Just focus !!!!!!!!