Sony is planning to launch user friendly 3D TV for its Customers

Good News for Sony Lovers..!

Sony is planning to launch its new 3D TV with user friendly features like Flickerfree Output, 2D To 3D Conversion, Hi-brightness etc.

It'll be great fun to watch 3D TV with family and friends now...😉

What do you say about it..??

Replies

• maraitamilan
    maraitamilan
    post it in right section dude 😀
  • ankurr89
    ankurr89
    aby_riddles
    Good News for Sony Lovers..!

Sony is planning to launch its new 3D TV with user friendly features like Flickerfree Output, 2D To 3D Conversion, Hi-brightness etc.

It'll be great fun to watch 3D TV with family and friends now...😉

What do you say about it..??
    hey,

It's a good news for people who love sony and it will be fun to watch the new series of sony.

But, like you mentioned the feature's above, i have even heard that there will be no crosstalk in the new technology.

SO, is it included in these features as well?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm wondering whether SONY is spamming our forums with the TV related discussions.
  • obey_almighty
    obey_almighty
    I think something has went wrong..

Why you people think that Sony's coming up with FPR..??

There is no such relevant link to it..
  • meeraj gulati
    meeraj gulati
    Yes I too agree to this point that Sony is not coming up with FPR tech...
  • rama dua
    rama dua
    Sony is noway going to start venture with FPR...I have searched all through the internet but got nothing connected to this news...Its all fake..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Virtualization is one of the more significant technologies to impact Vcomputing in the last few years. With roots extending back several decades, today its resurgence in popularity has many industry...
Hey CEans ! How you doing. You can watch "starwars" in command prompt using the following code: TELNET TOWEL.BLINKENLIGHTS.NL Try this ! You will be thrilled. And have patience ....
iOS 5 preview was demoed recently at WWDC. It's being said that the new feature 'remineders' in iOS 5 is going to put already existing similar applications available in the...
Kaspersky antivirus remains one of the most recommended anti-virus software on CrazyEngineers. The 2012 edition of Kaspersky antivirus has been released by the company and it's available for download. The...
Watch full length box office hit movies on youtube official channel YouTube - ‪BoxOffice's Channel‬‏. The movies will be offered completely free and you will only need an active Internet...