Sony India Announces The Arrival of Vaio Duo 11 at Rs. 89,990 In December 2012

This is perhaps the first convertible Windows 8 tablet entering the Indian market. The #-Link-Snipped-# SVD11213CNmodel to be launched in India has Windows 8 in it. Other tech specs have been listed below:
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-3317U Processor 1.70 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.60 GHz
  • Operating system: Windows 8
  • 11.6 wide Full HD TFT colour display
  • VGP-BPS31 Lithium-ion battery: up to 4.5 hours of use and one can also use another optional battery VGP-BPSC31 to get up to 9.0 hours of use
  • Memory options: 4 GB of DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM.
  • Hard drive options: 128 GB HDD
  • Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000.
  • Connectivity: WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 + HS Ethernet.
  • One USB 3.0, One USB 3.0 with USB charge, VGA out and HDMI out, Memory Stick Duo / SD memory card combined slot.
  • Stereo speakers with xLOUD technology.
  • 2 Full HD webcams on both sides powered by Exmor for PC, each of 2.07 mp.
  • NFC, GPS, Accelerometer, Gyro, Digital Compass Sensors.
  • Windows button, rotation lock button, digitizer stylus.
  • Noise Cancelling Headphones (MDR-NC033L2/BM(SET)) are included in the box along with AC adapter and battery.
Things that could make it big in the market are the fact that it’s a Windows 8 (not RT) which means that desktop applications can be run in it and for a claimed battery life of 9 hours with the extended battery pack you can get the day’s work done with it without you searching for a power port. But at a price tag of Rs. 89,990 rupees it is sure to hit your pockets hard when it gets in store in the next month.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oh boy ! Here we go again instead of adding at .x in its version Mozilla has moved on to its new numbered version. This new version comes with Facebook...
Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly. This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method. Check the "/xampp/apache/logs/error.log" file and the Windows...
I am fan of Tv Series (not talking about star plus daily soap😛 ). Some of Tv series like Lost (2004–2010) was so addictive that I feel it better than...
Every year thousands and thousands of students in India are dreaming about becoming an engineer. Flocks of students are seen entering and leaving the so-called coaching classed for their entrance...
The most asked question to the career counselors these days isn't - Should I go for medical or engineering or commerce? It is which branch of engineering should I select?...