Sony Ericsson Yendo W150

Sony Ericsson Yendo W150 is a walkman series phone (indicated by 'W') available in India at price Rs. 5200/- inclusive of taxes. The phone features 2.6" capacitive touchscreen display @ 240x320 px resolution.

It has 2MP camera for video and photo capture and the device is powered by Li-Po 970 mAh BST-38 type battery. Regular features include FM radio, Video Player with support to MP4/H.263 formats, Class 10 GPRS & EDGE connectivity Bluetooth and USB connections for data transfer.

Inside the plastic body, the phone utilizes 156 MHz processor. It features a basic HTML browser which you can use for your casual browsing. The phone supports up to 16 GB of external memory. The internal memory is very limited at just 5MB.

The box comes with 2GB microSD card, Travel Adapter, Data Cable and the standard transreceiver set along with user guide.

Here's how it looks like -

Sony-Ericsson-Yendo-W150

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I always wonder, such a tiny and beautiful device but so much intelligent inside. Really size is no scale for technology. 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Looks so good!! If it is a 3g mobile i would buy this mobile!!
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    praveena211
    Looks so good!! If it is a 3g mobile i would buy this mobile!!
    This cellphone is not 3G!!
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    the internal memory is very low😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello frnds,,i am mca student.....n for my semester i want some new project topic......which is recently going on.....so that i will help in my carrer....but i dont find any good...
Can someone share information about Green cement??? I'm just curios why it was called green cement??? Is the cement used color green???
This thread is for the discussion of structural loads. I hope CEans would share some information regarding about LOADS.😀
Think Quarterly (Think Quarterly ) is Google's Online Magazine launched in the UK. The magazine aims to be the 'Breathing Space In The Busy World'. The magazine revolves around the...
Video about an integral feedback controller that regulates the average copy number of an assembly in a system of stochastically interacting robots. The mathematical model for these robots is a...