CrazyEngineers
  • I've had a dream of buying a good camera with maximum large optical zoom to get the best clarity pictures when I go travelling. However, I'm not a professional and would not fancy carrying a heavy camera with complicated settings. I've narrowed down my search to one product which I like (just checked the online specs and I've NO hands on experience of this product yet).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fig: Sony DSC-WX300 - 18.2 Mega Pixel W Series 20x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot (Black)

I'd request all photography lovers out there to help me by letting me know if there are other products in this range worth taking a look at. Will this camera work well if I were to take pictures in low light situations like a candle light dinner or an outdoor event at night?

Check #-Link-Snipped-# for the detailed specifications of this camera. The price mentioned on Sony's official website for this product is MRP Rs 19,990
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 21, 2013

Thread moved to gadgets section. If you are serious about photography, I'd strongly recommend opting for a entry level DSLR than a point-&-shoot. While I've owned SONY cameras and have been more than impressed with the quality they offer in the 'auto' mode, nothing comes closer to DSLR.

Let me tag @#-Link-Snipped-# to help you out with the choice. His work is more than impressive! Mithil, over to you!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register