Sony CP-V3A Is The New 3000mAh Portable Battery Charger In India

Launched in April 2014, the Sony CP-V3A is a new USB portable charger introduced in India today. The company had launched its first model theSony CP-V3 - The New Portable USB Charger In India With Price Tag Rs. 1,590 back in December 2013 and it somehow got a good response from the Indian folks. This time it has unveiled the renewed charger with more battery capacity of 3000 mAh. Available in 12 different vibrant colors, the Sony CP-V3A portable power bank sports the same compact design and can give the smartphone one full charge anytime, anywhere.

Powered by Sony's native Hybrid-Gel Technology, the new portable charging device is equipped with the usual Lithium-ion battery. Sony however boasts off that it retains 90% or more of its capacity at 1000 charges. Delivering a high output of 1.5A for a speedy boost, the CP-V3A USB Portable Charger can always be the emergency power backup for your smartphone or tablet.

Sony-CP-V3A-Mobile-Battery-Charger

This portable charger can be bought at a price of Rs. 1,590 in all of the country's Sony Centers and major electronic stores as well as some e-commerce portals. The names of popular companies that sell portable chargers in India other than Sony include - Maxx, Ambrane, Eveready and Nokia. What do you think of the pricing for CP-V3A USB Portable Charger? Share your thoughts with us in comments.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Price looks higher to me,
    #-Link-Snipped-# India is selling the CP-V3 in 1076 /- INR, that is just 200mAh lesser then the currently released CP-V3A.

For just 200 mAh spending half a grand may not be wise, rigtht?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google's reportedly seeking a bigger share in the videogame-streaming pie with the acquisition of Twitch, a San Fransisco-based enterprise which offers a similar service. Variety reported that 'sources familiar with...
We are looking for a uni graphics - NX designer for an upcoming project. Interested candidates can drop your CV on gautam.vadnere@xyntech.in Below are the job details - Unigraphics Designer...
I m b.tech computer science student. I am about to complete my 3rd year. I am supposed to do 45 days summer internship. I want to do it in java...
i have recently join this site .. how can we contact a fellow user... how can we write on someone's wall..?
I'm describing here my design and construction project of a simple tool for basic cryosurgery - limited to freezing superficial skin lesions such as verrucas and warts etc - and...