Sony buys Sony Ericsson o_O

In news today, Sony has bought Sony Ericsson from Swedish telecoms equipment maker Ericsson to now have gained full access over Sony Ericsson.

Sony will buy 50% of the firm for 1.1bn euros ($1.5bn; £964m), making the mobile handset business a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony. Ericsson said that the "synergies" between telecoms equipment and mobile phones were decreasing.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Designer Scott Amron, who never ceases to amaze with his endless progression of crazy ideas like the Keybrid, Brush & Rinse and my alltime favourite, Die Electric offers up...
Hi Guys, Here You can Discuss about the requirements of IT Industries.. I have been in this industry since 12 years and i found most of the freshers has lack...
I'm wondering whether Skype can make calls over the LAN. What I know is that the software uses similar technology like Kaazaa and it should be possible to make calls...
Hey CEans, I hope most of most of us are fans of Peter England. Ever wondered why Peter England is the largest in India? Check this out: Peter England: About...
Download the Questions based on 'Power Engineering' Subject here. Answers will be provided in this thread only.