sonar modules

im currently working on a project which requires sonar system to be integrated to it for range finding of obstacles at close proximity, and also their direction.
im unable to narrow down on the modules present in the sonar system as the whole prototype should be as light as possible, could someone help me in this regard??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i m preeti, an electronics engineering student and is intrested to work on a poject which mainly deals with the current technologies. plz send me some idea about that.😀
hi i am doing my summer training at an automobile company and have option of doing it in 1. engine 2. transmission and axle can any one comment on which...
sir, i have doubt 1) what is electro magnetic force(emf) and why it is mainly required in dc machines 2) how the dc generator works and how it is converted...
Hey friends, I am thinking to pursue higher education by doing M.Tech. I wanna take your valuable suggestions and advice on which specialization should i opt for doing M.Tech in....
Hi, I thought I would share my favorite tech related videos found in youtube or other video sharing sites. CEans, you can also add to the collection. Just add a...