Something Wrong With Google Search Algorithm?

Google Algorithm has flaws and I've an example to demonstrate it. The news that engadget broke out has been 'copied' (whole text+title) by several websites and all of them appear on the top of search results page. The funny thing is that the title is all the same and so are the contents on the first page of Google. Hit following link to check it for yourself -

sony smartar - Google Search

Shouldn't Google give more preference to those who write original articles? 😕

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A bit irrelevant to the thread, but I came across a post on Google Blog today.

Google has started a blog called "Inside Search". As per the blog post, there you’ll find regular updates on Google's algorithms and features, as well as stories from the people who work to improve Google every day.

Quote from the blog:

We’re starting Inside Search as a place where you can find regular updates on the intricacies of search and our team. We have more Official Google Blog: Introduction to Google Search Quality than any other product, and each one of us has stories to tell.
    Here's the link: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I'm working to build a tracker which has load = 4 tonnes (evenly distributed mass) radius = 10 m with max tangential speed = 1.029747 m/min min tangential...
IBM yesterday announced a collaboration with The Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) in India to create the country’s first smart grid project. Together they will create a cost benefit analysis...
Ford, together with its partners in China, is building its first transmission plant in China to support Ford's aggressive growth plan in the world's largest auto market. Ford's passenger vehicle...
There are thousands of forums around the web. Forum is a platform for people to get together and discuss things. I have got some questions: 1. What could be the...
hii need a project on networking in communication using lan urgently please reply soon😁😀