Some Questions Related To Kickstarter.com

1) Can a non-US resident back Kickstarter Project ?

2) Can a non-US resident post/publish his/her project in Kickstarter ?

3) If I back any project (assume it's OUYA) & if I receive that product before the public release, won't that product will be in Beta version ? (Which means I will get buggy product & that's not good, right ?)

Off-topic question now :
If you're asked to select between : UDOO Single Board Computer | X86 & ARM Powerful Arduino Mini PC & BeagleBoard.org - BeagleBone Black. What you'll opt & why ?

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Only US/UK residents can avail benefits of Kickstarter. Legal policies say so atleast. since they won't be able to extend monetary and legal help outside US/UK.

If you back a project, it depends which version you recieve. Since all the major softwares/stuff etc is put down in market for interested people before official launch to test it. that is called Beta version. Now if you get anything before launch, that is not at all bad, its a beta stuff and its for testing purposes.

Regarding you single board pcs,

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nayan Goenka
    Regarding you single board pcs,

#-Link-Snipped-#
    UDOO versus Beagleboard black, please.

I have RPi & Arduino. What next thing should I buy ? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    If you are collecting all stuff then get Beagleboard for now, next month buy UDOO, ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I too prefer Beagleboard Black compare to UDOO. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Harshad Italiya
    I too prefer Beagleboard Black compare to UDOO. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Any specific reason for that ?
    Or just because Beagleboard black is out & UDOO is still in Beta ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Any specific reason for that ?
    Or just because Beagleboard black is out & UDOO is still in Beta ?
    1) First of all as compare to Beagleboard UDOO is more powerful and I can see most application can be full fill with Beagleboard if not you already have Arduino make combination and go ahead.
    2) I love Black color PCB. ๐Ÿ˜›
    3) Yes, UDOO is in BETA. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

pf-Kernel is a Linux kernel fork which provides you some awesome features which are not included in mainline Linux Kernel. "pf" stands for "Post Factum", Author's nick-name. Some popular patchsets...
hey guys, i think you all remember me i am narayana let me say this in my way as simple as possible i am a electrical and electronics engineer and...
I see that exams are going on in most of the colleges and Universities in India. I'm curious to know by what date do the semester exams get over for...
Just curious to know if there's a quick and dirty way to run uBuntu apps on Mac OSX? I've heard of a program called WINE which allows running Windows Programs...
The Google IO keynote was amazing. I watched the whole keynote on live stream and was amazed at every new announcement. What made me jump was the release of Google...