Some Good Project Topics

These are the projects list for electronics\communication\instrumentation and control engineering students
1. Digital combination lock
2. Safety guard for the blind (proximity base)
3. Remote controlled land rover
4. Low-cost energy meter using ade 7757
5. Home automation and security control interface with telephone
6. Line tracking robot/mouse
7. Remote controlled stepper motor
8. Ultrasonic switch
9. Device switching using password
10. Speed checker for highways
11. Ultrasonic proximity detector
12. Ultrasonic movement detector
13. Vehicle seed measurement control pc based
14. Smart card for entry employ
15. Security access control system
16. Radar system
17. Pre-paid energy meter
18. Pre-paid car parking system
19. Ultrasonic distance meter
20. Data security system
21. Design of a bus status identification system
22. Calling number identification using calculator
23. Optical remote switch
24. Load protector with remote switching
25. Digital weight accumulator

Replies

• tashirosgt
    tashirosgt
    Is there a way to improve the accuracy of ultrasonic distance finding equipment for home owners and carpenters? I suspect this would mean improving upon the typical arrangement where a device emits a pulse of sound and tries to detect an echo. What about an arrangement where there are two active devices? One begins by emitting a pulse. When the other receives it, it sends back a pulse. The amplitude of the sound returned to the first device would be have more amplitude than an echo. The first device would have to know the precise delay that is implemented between the second device's reception and transmission. Knowing that, the distance between the devices could be computed.

A further improvement would be to send a sequence of pulses, perhaps like a Morse code letter instead of single pulses of sound. This might decrease the likelihood that a device would mistake reflected sounds for the sound traveling the direct path. Designing such a coded pulse would investigate whether there are patterns and frequencies of sounds that tend to be badly distorted by reflection, so badly distorted that they would not be mistaken for the direct sound.

In the field of optics, the phenomena of interference is used to make precise measurements. It is an interesting question whether two active devices could establish some sort of standing sound wave pattern between them. If it is possible to detect the nodes in such a pattern, it might be possible to use that to aid in measuring distance.
  • er.lakhvir
    er.lakhvir
    Hi to all CEs........
    I am here new and want to kno dat how to pulish new posts..?
    plz anybode dere help me.....
    also I am working on on webBrowser...and having some problems...want help for dat....?
    waiting for reply?
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Thanks for the topics...
    I will send it to my friends...
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    I have also got some PLC based project ideas

1. Design and implementation of PLC based monitoring control system for induction motor (IEEE 2004)
    2. PLC based automatic bottle filling System
    3. Fault detection and production of induction motors using sensors (IEEE 2008)
    4. PLC based automatic punching machine
    5. PLC based injection Moulding machine controller
    6. PLC based energy meter
    7. PLC based automatic guided vehicle
    8. PLC based industrial security system
    9. PLC based irrigation controller for garden
    10. PLC based automatic industrial drainage timer
    11. PLC based automatic Multi-machine Lubrication System
    12. PLC based industrial timer controller for multiple machines
    13. PLC based pick and place robot
    14. PLC based pressure controller
    15. PLC based traffic density controller using sensor
    16. PLC based fire monitor
    17. PLC based temperature controller
    18. PLC based speed monitor

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends can anybody send me d oracle dumps for first module... or tell me any site from where i can get theme actually the exam will e in august n...
Well i was thinking how if we take part in the techfest at different colleges? If you are going to take part in any techfest then register your team as...
Hi, I'm trying to set an apparatus or rather a tool, to measure the Diameter of a tube, pipe, etc. Iinitially I just want to check the dia OD with...
I bought the Monk's Ferrari is a book written by 1993 IIM - Bangalore pass Mr. Ravi Subramanian. This is a nice self help book which wakes up our dreams...
Inbapuvi Many Many Happy returns of the day ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Wish you a wonderful year ahead ๐Ÿ˜€