Some format guide or key points for my Project report submission (Industrial training Practical)

I m currently in final year of my Diploma (CSE) and later this week we have our industrial training Practical exam were we have to submit our training letter and its project report.The thing is I didnt knew until this week and both our college and teachers were just laid back and didnt even try to help us before.Now we all are just confuse as we have never made any project report on anything Industrial based.

Though I had an internship this summer based on web dev and php in an IT based Org. in the end I just got an training letter and nothing much.Our intership was just mainly of learning and making web sites using PHP.

From what our teachers are saying now, they want the project report as to what we did and write all about the ORG we worked for.So any guide on the format or tips  regarding it would be a great help and also will help us atleast starting to make one.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Machine Design says: Looking to make a case for your career choice to others? Here are some tidbits that washed up out of the web, all providing reasons for becoming...
Please in detail about how write a letter and how to send it
I have electronic engineering in Mumbai.I am looking for a job .I have got very less percentage in my whole academic background.I also have 2year gap in between.please tell whether...
I have completed MCA and have above 75 percent throughout education but I completed 3 year b.sc degree in 4 years if I clear all rounds can I get job...
What are the certificates needed to be a successful network engineer