some doubts about my new notebook battery

I bought a brand new hp mini 110 battery replacement (HP Mini 110 Battery 6 cell 5200mAh 11.1V) the detecting software BatteryMon shows that the capacity has lost 8.6%. The original capacity is 5200mah, now is just 4800mah available.It is hard to understand. Whether it is a normal phenomenon? Seeking explanation, thanks advanced!!!😁

Additional question:
I discharged the battery completly, then recharged it for 12 hr and rebooted it up, the capacity the computer showed is 4685mah, didn't reach to 4700mah any more. Did problems occured? I need answer urgently!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Infosys has delayed the joining dates of the newly recruited candidates by about 3 months. We learn that the company isn't sending joining dates at the moment. In order to...
Infosys has delayed the joining for most of the candidates by about 3 months. It's being expected that the company will send joining letters in the around January, with joining...
A perpetual motion machine of 2nd kind is not supposed to work as if in case of a thermal power plant with no condenser. But let us think of such...
I think that's the question every engineer who graduated in 2012 is asking these days. I've been hearing about the delays in joining for a long time now. There are...
I hope we have married CEans along with the young CEans here. Also today is very special day for the married Indian couple, so here is a short story that...