Solve using shell programming

solve using shell programming
1.Find all files ending in ".c" in a given directory tree
2.Rename all the files with ".txt" extension in current directory to have a ".xtx" extension.
3.Write a program that prints the sum, average and count of numbers given as ARGUMENTS to the program (do not read from keyboard/stdin)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

if a fan can give cold air in summer then y we cannt get hot air fm the same fan in winter???????😎
hi am like do my miniproject in tis topic device controling using mobile phone do anyone can help .........😀
I surbhi tiwari willing to give a presentation on the topic design of mechtronics system. but i dont have much knowledge of the same i just wanted certain information about...
Folks, look no further. The best firefox spell checker (and its contextual!) is available for download. Get it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/58947 After the Deadline is a smart, contextual grammar, style, and...
KONGU ENGINNERING COLLEGE DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING NATIONAL LEVEL SYMPOSIUM SYLLOGIC 2010 DATE OF SUBMISSION: 24FEB LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 26FEB CONTACT:syllogic2010@gmil.com : www.syllogic2010.com