CrazyEngineers
  • Here's another solution to #-Link-Snipped-#

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]a) The father of P has been remarried with the daughter of P’s wife.
    b)P has married a divorced woman who is the mother of the wife of his father, from which he had a son.
    c) Then, P’s son is also the son of the mother of the wife of his father... He is therefore his uncle!

😁 I Know, Quite Odd!

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sahithi Pallavi

MemberNov 7, 2011

😒 😒 😒

Didn't expected this type of answer 😉
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • lal

MemberNov 7, 2011

excuse me..!!! this is what i said too..!!!
    Cancel
  • lal

MemberNov 7, 2011

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • eternalthinker

MemberNov 7, 2011

b)P has married a divorced woman who is the mother of the wife of his father, from which he had a son.

P married his grandmother 😲
    Weird 😁
    Cancel
  • lal

MemberNov 7, 2011

In the end it could be made out that, P is his own grandfather..!! weird n crazy.. 😁
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberNov 8, 2011

@AKD - I do not know why my answer was considered wrong??? Could you please let me know the reason?? In-fact I don't see any difference in Anoop's and my answer???

P has married to a lady who is her grand mom / any relative in that generation. Hence, P's wife has due relation... 1. Wife 2. Relative of the grand mom's generation: Further... P's wife son would be P's: - Son & - uncle

-CB
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorNov 8, 2011

Hi CB,

These statements are incorrect -

1. P has married to a lady who is her grand mom / any relative in that generation.
    Because P is a man/male.

2. Hence, P's wife has due relation... 1. Wife 2. Relative of the grand mom's generation

We have deliberately deleted the 'edit option' from posts on forum till 25th November.
    Hence one has to think multiple times before hitting submit.
    The fastest to answer correctly wins.

Please take care in the next questions. 👍
    Cancel
  • silverscorpion

MemberNov 8, 2011

I would like to know how crazyboy's and anoop's answer doesn't amount to incest.

Also, yes.. Crazyboy's answer is same as anoop's.. It's just worded differently.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberNov 8, 2011

I apologies, i didn't know that this is quiz of English grammar and punctuation.

@AKD - I don't know how you took it, but Her --> his as typo, Next statement is clearing the doubt that I meant P as a male only (P's wife has).
    Second, I never edited the post. Meanwhile even without second statement my answer was justifying everything.

@ Biggi / @ Other mods - Your views... let me know if you also thinks that my answer is different that anoop's or incorrect.

-CB
    Cancel
  • lal

MemberNov 8, 2011

What about mine? :s
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 8, 2011

We'd not spend time understanding what you 'meant'. CB's answer had a factual mistake and we had to award it to anoop. This is a speed game and you've to be very careful while posting the answers.

PS: Nothing personal here. It seemed more logical to award it to the one who has taken time to type the answer correctly. Best of luck for the next question.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberNov 8, 2011

😲 Speed, typo...😒 I agree sir..

-CB
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register