CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@eng_SaLoM • 16 Apr, 2012
Hi how are u doing all,,, i want solution manual for sadiku elements of electromagnetics 5th edition,, i found one with odd answers ,, but i am looking for full answer manual ,, to make sure that my answer is correct ,, anyone can help
@yuosef • 08 Feb, 2013 eng _ SaloM can you give me the soluion manual which you found plz
5.1k views

Related Posts

@khaled hamza · Dec 19, 2010

Vacuum low reasons: 1. Check condenser surface area, make sure it is clean (you can do inspection for one room while the other still in service and you need to...
8.9k views

@Ashraf HZ · Aug 30, 2007

Well, I thought of just posting this after I compiled a big list of programs, but it'll take some time. So i'll just post an initial list. To make the...
33.9k views

@vick5821 · May 25, 2013

DELAY_1: MVI C,0AH LOOP: MVI D,64H LOOP_5: MVI E,0DEH LOOP_6: DCR E JNZ LOOP_6 DCR D JNZ LOOP_5 DCR C JNZ LOOP RET How do I calculate for the total...
14.5k views

@kiruthika · Dec 24, 2007

If you're looking for a list of project ideas in electronics and electrical engineering, here's a big list of ideas collected from various sources. I hope you will enjoy it...
6k views

@Bishshoy Das · Jul 2, 2011

if anyone has got the solution or answers to the problems to this very good book, please help me. e-mail me the solutions at bishshoy.scientific@gmail.com 😁
5.9k views