Solution For: Macbook Black Screen And Cursor Is Still Visible

I was reading the Google Blog a few minutes ago when suddenly my MacBook screen turned black. ๐Ÿ˜• The cursor was still visible and I could move the cursor across the screen.
If I put back the lid, the light glows and if I open the apple logo keeps glowing but the screen is still black.

The only thing possible now was to reboot. I used: Command C + turn off button.

I searched across the web on various forums for a better solution to this, but haven't found any.

If you happen to know a good solution to avoid/prevent or recover from this, please share.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check out this roll top design.๐Ÿ˜€ [video=youtube;7H0K1k54t6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H0K1k54t6A[/video] What do you think about this ? ๐Ÿ˜’
hello everyone....๐Ÿ˜€ im new to this....plz help me with some new computer science final yr project ideas... im a final yr student and need to a major project..... i really...
Hi, I was just reading some random stuff on Wikipedia when I stumbled upon this article. Chinese Room In simple terms, the argument can be summarized as follows. You are...
Hello everybody, I am studying about hvdc allocation optimization in power system. Do you know how to find the optimize location in the power system. thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰
InfoSecHiComNet 2011- International Conference on Security Aspects in Information Technology, High-Performance Computing and Networking, is organized by Haldia Institute Of Technology, West Bengal, India from 19-22 October, 2011. The conference...