Sold to CE

Its my pleasure to be a part of Crazy Engineers and i need help with my final year project.
I have crazy ideas you would laugh at ......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Zoha
    Its my pleasure to be a part of Crazy Engineers and i need help with my final year project.
    I have crazy ideas you would laugh at ......
    As you can see, no-one's normal here. We all are Crazy Engineers, hungry for crazy ideas and thoughts. We look forward to all of them! Check out our project ideas section.
  • Zoha
    Zoha
    Thank you for the support Sir.
    Could you tell me how much time must be kept aside for the project ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Zoha
    Thank you for the support Sir.
    Could you tell me how much time must be kept aside for the project ?
    That depends entirely on the project you're working.
  • Zoha
    Zoha
    I have month vacation ..Need to plan wisely...Should I join a course in benefit of the project.
    Also preparing for aptitude tests.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is supposed to be an introduction thread 😀 . It's really difficult to tell whether you should join a course and how much time to dedicate because we don't know anything about your project yet.
  • Zoha
    Zoha
    Your right ...I am sorry😖
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Zoha
    Its my pleasure to be a part of Crazy Engineers and i need help with my final year project. I have crazy ideas you would laugh at ......
    No, Zoha we do not laugh at crazy ideas, only normal people do that. We only laugh at the normal, run-of-the-mill ideas.
    Welcome. We are all fellow travellers on the Tech Trek. We help each other as needed and learn along the way.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Zoha
    Your right ...I am sorry😖
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. 😀

Check this section: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Let us know about your project, and we will surely help you. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Peter Wheeler's final project was the ambitious amphibian Scamander. Watch the video putting Scamander through its paces. https://www.evo.co.uk/videos/planetevovideos/283690/peter_wheelers_scamander_on_video.html
give me a unique project definations for my final year project...as quick as possible...i am waiting..!
Perpetual motion or free fall? It is walking downhill. The bottom of the jaw drops instantly on seeing this 'antigravity antics of Slinky. The disbelief continues even after seeing the...
want to be well groomed before the 1st company comes for recruitment. 😀
The new vaccine developed by the researchers at Weill Cornell Medical College will last lifetime and kill your Nicotine, Cigarette addiction. The drug turns your Kidneys into a factory to...