Solar LED street lights with auto intensity control Project Help Needed

i am doing project on solar led street lights with auto intensity control. In this project decided to include following features i.e
1)LED bulb should on and off and also bright and dim according darkness.
2)The main additional thing is when battery is not charging or dead then LED should automatically on with AC mains supply also. (Here AC is converted into DC)& also when battery is not charging then it should charged from mains ac. Any one can plz give me the projects report m..PDF..ppt or anything

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fitness band is the modern fitness enthusiast's must-wanted gadget. Jumping into the trendy bandwagon is the Indian electronic brand YU Televentures, a company partly owned by Micromax Mobile, with its...
A new malware is creating havoc in India by gaining control of critical computer systems until a ransom is paid. Called 'TeslaCrypt Ransomware', the malware has been upgraded to the...
We're getting enquiries from CDAC aspirants and students about the prospects of job after CDAC course. The top questions asked are more or less the same: will IT company recruit...
Can someone suggest innovative final year engineering project ideas for people with disabilities?
Coming from an Army background, Onkar Singh's growing up years were spent at various places across India. However, he did most of his schooling and education in his home state...