Solar Aqua Purifier and It's Water Quality Management

Project Abstract / Summary : Water treatment plants play a very important role in the sustainment of community health. Applying standard computer vision based solutions has a positive impact on the operations, maintenance, process development and savings for the wastewater treatment plants (WWTP). The objective of this project is to design a “LabVIEW-PIC” hardware and software application implemented on wastewater treatment plant to create a comprehensive real-time management environment for a modern wastewater purification plant. The purification of water is done by RO and UV process. The entire system is powered by solar panels to reduce the capital requirement. Parameters of the purified water is measured and monitored to meet the requirement standards and displayed through a GUI.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Water Scarcity and constant power outage are two common problems that are being encountered by every single individual. Though 79% of the earth is covered by water only 1% of it is consumable. The motivation for this project is to solve these two problems by the purification of abundantly available impure water that can be potentially purified for drinking purposes by the usage of the unlimited gift of heat energy from the sun.

Project Category : Robotics / RC / Automation
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Easwari Engineering college
City: Chennai
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everytime I push or commit change in github, I have to manually add github username and password. I did configured first time github credentials but I guess I am doing...
Lobbying is in simple terms the art of influencing an entity to turn it into your favour. This entiny may refer to corporates, governments, politicians or policies of a country....
Project Abstract / Summary : We are introducing a new aluminum-based hydrogen generation system that uses aluminum, water and sodium hydroxide solution as its fuel. This reaction produces hydrogen at...
Project Abstract / Summary : In ordinary solar panels, the intensity of sunlight falling on the surface of panel is varying throughout the day and is not up to the...
Project Abstract / Summary : India has been traditionally vulnerable to natural disaster on account of its unique geo-climatic conditions.Floods,droughts,cyclone,earthquake and landslides have been a reccurent phenomena.About 60% of the...