please help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    snigdha khound
    HI ,
    i want to know about "soil nailing "
    please help
    Have you tried searching on the Internet? Did you find any useful information? If not, let us know what specific information you are looking for so that fellow engineers can respond. Just saying I want to know about soil nailing won't lead to a fruitful discussion.
  • Rahul Bhalerao
    Rahul Bhalerao
    snigdha khound
    HI ,
    please help
    snigdha khound
    HI ,
    please help
    I Think This will help You
    I Thnk
  • snigdha khound
    snigdha khound
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you tried searching on the Internet? Did you find any useful information? If not, let us know what specific information you are looking for so that fellow engineers can respond. Just saying I want to know about soil nailing won't lead to a fruitful discussion.
    thanks for your response sir
    I would like to know more about its application in India
  • snigdha khound
    snigdha khound
    Rahul Bhalerao
    I Think This will help You
    I Thnk
    thanks sir
  • Rahul Bhalerao
    Rahul Bhalerao
    pls find attachment

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google’s DeepMind Technologies, a British artificial intelligence company announced it has moved a step further in the quest of acquiring ultimate AI technology, it has built a system AlphaGo capable...
I'm in 3rd year nd of mechanical branch...as no core companies come for the campus placement nd I need the job from the college campus...mentioned IT companies come and hire...
anyone plss give the equation of mass flow rate through inlet in turbojet engines and some material for engine inlet design.
Researchers from Rice University, Texas, have developed a graphene composite that has proven very effective in melting the ice build-up on helicopter rotor blades. The material could also aid in...
At NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, the James Webb Space Telescope team is in the process of installing the largest space telescope mirror the world has ever...