CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@aieeeshravan • 30 Jun, 2009
wat r the softwares used by electronics and communication students
@Harshad Italiya • 30 Jun, 2009 Welcome to CE!!

Here is a well organized Thread containing the all information of Free Engineering Software availble..

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/general-help/1194-tip-list-free-engineering-software.html-- Started by Ash
@swapnakumar • 01 Jul, 2009 Hello and welcome to CE software is application oriented for example if you are working with microcontrollers you use KEIL if you want to draw circuits and generate netlists you use ORCAD so on.....the list is being you need to be clear with your application
@ashutoshglamour • 01 Jul, 2009 hello CEan,
there are thousand of softwares available.the matter is that what typeof software you need. VLSI is important among them.
@crazy4mylover • 04 Jul, 2009
aieeeshravan
wat r the softwares used by electronics and communication students

There r many software for electonic ,,,,but i like most MATLAB
@Harshad Italiya • 04 Jul, 2009
crazy4mylover
There r many software for electonic ,,,,but i like most MATLAB
Welcome to CE!
Please introduce yourself in introduction section using a format mention here https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...roduce-yourself-template-look-here-first.html

Hey mate can you please share your knowledge with us that will be helpful to many :Cean:
8.2k views

Related Posts

@Ashish Bardhan · Jan 6, 2013

Axtria comes for selecting students in campus for almost all engineering branches. Every single round mentioned below was an Elimination Round. Rounds- 1. Written Round : It was for an...
8.8k views

@EDDY · Jul 28, 2009

Can some explain me the concept of gyroscopic couple and is there any good project on it, plz help me with some examples in general life??????
11.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 29, 2015

Intex has partnered with Amazon, Snapdeal and Paytm to announce the launch of its all new mega power bank with Intex PB11K that has the capacity of 11,000 mAh. Coming...
3.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 13, 2015

CrazyEngineers has built a very popular and successful blog 'VoiCE' over last half a decade. Thousands of readers flock our website every day to read news related to technology, gadgets,...
4.3k views

@zaveri · Apr 6, 2012

if you check out the technical specifications of any vehicle and look under the engine section , there will be a parameter which will go like : max.torque : x...
9.4k views