softwares for electronics and communication

wat r the softwares used by electronics and communication students

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE!!

Here is a well organized Thread containing the all information of Free Engineering Software availble..

#-Link-Snipped-# Started by Ash
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    Hello and welcome to CE software is application oriented for example if you are working with microcontrollers you use KEIL if you want to draw circuits and generate netlists you use ORCAD so on.....the list is being you need to be clear with your application
  • ashutoshglamour
    ashutoshglamour
    hello CEan,
    there are thousand of softwares available.the matter is that what typeof software you need. VLSI is important among them.
  • crazy4mylover
    crazy4mylover
    aieeeshravan
    wat r the softwares used by electronics and communication students

There r many software for electonic ,,,,but i like most MATLAB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazy4mylover
    There r many software for electonic ,,,,but i like most MATLAB
    Welcome to CE!
    Please introduce yourself in introduction section using a format mention here #-Link-Snipped-#

Hey mate can you please share your knowledge with us that will be helpful to many :Cean:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Coca-Cola was originally green. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 3.The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they...
Again I come up with Crazy Boy's Quiz season I - 2 Q) What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? -CB
Dear all members; This concept manual is prepared to discuss basic design and engineering of Car Park ventilation systems. you can download it from here: Gohm
i have a great interest in developing microcontroller based projects but i m truly novice to electrical circuits......... So i need help regarding- 1. about which components should i have...
Dear All, This is santosh more, from mumbai seeking a urgent help from all those how are in aeronautical experties.following are my derivation for side on airbrone antenna which is...