CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@aieeeshravan • 30 Jun, 2009
wat r the softwares used by electronics and communication students
@Harshad Italiya • 30 Jun, 2009 Welcome to CE!!

Here is a well organized Thread containing the all information of Free Engineering Software availble..

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/general-help/1194-tip-list-free-engineering-software.html-- Started by Ash
@swapnakumar • 01 Jul, 2009 Hello and welcome to CE software is application oriented for example if you are working with microcontrollers you use KEIL if you want to draw circuits and generate netlists you use ORCAD so on.....the list is being you need to be clear with your application
@ashutoshglamour • 01 Jul, 2009 hello CEan,
there are thousand of softwares available.the matter is that what typeof software you need. VLSI is important among them.
@crazy4mylover • 04 Jul, 2009
aieeeshravan
wat r the softwares used by electronics and communication students

There r many software for electonic ,,,,but i like most MATLAB
@Harshad Italiya • 04 Jul, 2009
crazy4mylover
There r many software for electonic ,,,,but i like most MATLAB
Welcome to CE!
Please introduce yourself in introduction section using a format mention here https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...roduce-yourself-template-look-here-first.html

Hey mate can you please share your knowledge with us that will be helpful to many :Cean:
1.9k views

Related Posts

@Rucha Wankhede · Nov 18, 2017

The other day I had to buy a present for my nephew's birthday, and while strolling down the long aisles of toys of the toy store, I couldn't help but...
2.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 23, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas for Information Technology or IT. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
57.1k views

@demetron · Oct 5, 2012

some times i really think that taking Comp. Sc. as my stream of BE....restrict me in many ways specially when i compare it any other core branch.I mean i can't...
1.3k views

@mbeychok · Sep 20, 2007

When a real gas, as differentiated from an ideal gas, expands at constant enthalpy (i.e., no heat is transfered to or from the gas, and no external work is extracted),...
7k views

@keeping trying · Apr 8, 2009

- hello , I have assignment and there is the following question in it Actually I answered some of them but I am not sure I Drew the circuit and...
4k views