Software To Convert Any Text Into Brail?

This discussion thread is an outcome of following postings made by CEan ProdigiousJ:

ProdigiousJ: Good day guy-friends and girl-friends*
ProdigiousJ: I want to learn Brail sometime. With Brail you can read 10X faster but it might be difficult getting the desired book
ProdigiousJ: unless of course you could special order the book in Brail
ProdigiousJ: You could read the book with your eyes as you and have the book in brail and read it with feeling
ProdigiousJ: with the 2 senses involved you would just absorb the material at lightning speed

I'm quite sure there's software available to convert any text into Brail. Can someone post a link to such software?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am wondering whether people know about Jun Ishikawa? He has developed a "translation engine" for braille.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai please help me out with UNIX start-up.Im in initial stage so its abit complicated to understand.So can you help me out with this.
Let's face it: Typical resumes are boring. It's very boring to look at candidate's profile printed in black and white that's got the most common elements. It starts with your...
Lecture Series on Robotics by Prof. P.Seshu, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Bombay.
Lecture on Robotics by Prof. K. Kurien Issac, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Feel free to ask questions and discuss.
Lecture on Robotics by Prof.K.Kurien Issac, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Bombay. Feel free to ask questions and discuss.