Software to check MicroProcessor code?

Hai freinds.......

Is there any software to check my microprocessor code in the desktop rather than doin in an aet-kit and also pls suggest me some tutorial sites for me....

Replies

• bill190
    bill190
    Re: MicroProcessor

Might help if you said which microprocessor/microcontroller you are using???

Pic microcontrollers have simulation software as part of the MPLAB IDE if you are using a Pic. To use that, in MPLAB, go into Debugger, Select Tool, then MPLAB SIM.

Here are some basics on that...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I know there is one software called 8085 Simulator is used for the same question you are asking.

and the its available with the 8085 Microprocessor Book written by R.S Gaonker.

Try to get that CD from your College Library.
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    thanx god father i will check it.........
  • ibitechs2005
    ibitechs2005
    Try this address #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I tried the above site , what ever I search I get no results!

Is this a valid site?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    I tried the above site , what ever I search I get no results!

Is this a valid site?
    You are right Sandy this one is not valid or there is some mistake in posting the link.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Plz chek out MPASM.....it is I think the only simulator available for 8085-8051 simulation. You will have to write the code in Notepad and then save the file with .asm extension. This is because the interface is Command-Line based.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is meant by giving DC supply AND AC supply to a system.?? difference..??
I am an electronics engineer and I recently bought a new UPS for my computer. So, I was wondering why are these UPS so heavy? Is the reason the battery?
Can any one please explain me about "InetAdress" used in creating Socket class Object in java.
hi friends.. i am interested to do my final year project in the area of "Geotechnical engineering", a branch of civil engineering.. I am in need of some current topics...
Hello I am using an electric hoist to pull a metal mandrel into a metal casing. Daily around 10 mandrels are pulled and pushed. Sometimes 1 out of hundred casing...