Software to check all the links open in network?

Is there any way I can track all the links open on my network?

Means if anyone is downloading movies etc?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Manish Goyal

How's your network set up?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Manish Goyal

You can use tools like Wireshark and NMap to analyse the network traffic. If you are providing access to internet (i.e hosting proxy server), then you can see everything that is going out and coming inside, So the short answer to your question is yes.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I have Wireless network set up, and I am using DLINK DSL modem for sharing internet

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the advent of miniaturization, over the last few decades, our machines have become smaller and smaller. The computer scientists of our times have been successful so far in reducing...
We are on the top of human life. We are not ready to face any small difficulties in our dally life. Each day new company launch the sophisticated product for...
completed my mechanical engg. in 2011 from SOME engg. college with very bad acdemic performance....due to some reasons i could not join a job at that time..what are my chances...
Hi everryone, Myself Sandeep.Bavanasi, i am Master graduate from Advance Manufacturing Systems, looking for own Entrepreneur in and around Pune. Being Mechanical Engineer I Want to utilize my education principles...
Greetings everyone... i am BSC IT graduate 2013 pass out... out of presher from relatives ,parents had to look for job just after my graduation. so i took CCNA +...