Software Testing Institutes And Courses In Pune

is it beneficial to go for certification course in sftwre testing in pune???can u suggest any institute which gives placement assistence??i heard about mindscripts,profound edutech,seed etc.bt which best among them??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    abhijeet kharmare
    is it beneficial to go for certification course in sftwre testing in pune?
    Yes, it'd be beneficial to take a course in software testing from a reputed institute. You should first check what are the course contents and then decide. A good course / institute should make you familiar with the aspects of manual testing as well as give you hands on experience with software automation tools / software like QTP or Selenium or others.

If you need help deciding, please do share an overview of the course contents - aka the main topics they are promising to teach via the course.
  • Sainath Malager
    Sainath Malager
    i am a under graduate with 59% aggregate in ECE. though i have a offer letter of TCS may be i can't join it because of my final aggreegate,so how about the testing course with contents manual testing,selenium,java,mobile app testing in Q spiders banglore?is it good to do? will it help me to get job in a good company?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the best design course for mechanical eng. Students either CATIA or UNIGRAPHICS?!
What are the best practices as a network administrator to follow when there is a delay in the network? In essence, what immediate steps must be taken by the network...
How should port numbers for the server be chosen? Is there any metric or constraints that we need to look into?
Hello everyone , I am Praneel studying B.E. in Automobile engineering 3rd year from Pune .I have been avid reader of crazy engineers and i wish to clear some of...
I am using Ubuntu Mate operating system. When I am editing a text file in a text editor, sometimes a tab corresponds to two spaces, and sometimes it corresponds to...