Software & Projects???

Guys which is the difference between software's & projects?

Both seems to be same for me.. Please clear my doubt..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Pushkar: What made you think of this question?
    Software *could be* a sub-category of Project. The definition of the two words is clear from the word's meaning itself.
  • Faizal Shaikh
    Faizal Shaikh
    I think common difference is program and software is that program is small in size and develop by the individual person and may be developer and user are same.
    while in software the developer and user are always different and it is develop by group of people.
    for example program can be made in c for finding the max number and software is develop in vb like material management system.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *pushkar*
    Guys which is the difference between software's & projects?

Both seems to be same for me.. Please clear my doubt..
    Have you checked the dictionary meaning of 'software' and 'project'?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Project is a bigger scope, while a Software is an outcome of the Project. 😀
  • vinci
    vinci
    your website is your projects and not a Software".Hope this will clear your doubts 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Myspace, once the world's hottest internet firm, has been sold to an online ad company for around $35m, a fraction of the $100m its parent company was seeking for the...
Microsoft on Tuesday released a second preview of its Internet Explorer 10 browser, which will give developers a chance to test out new features and technologies related to IE10. The...
Watched an interesting video and thought of sharing it with CEans. In 2015 there will be nearly one mobile-connected device to every person on earth. Learn who sits at the...
A video about Cisco Cius Tablet's announcement that presented released last year: [video=youtube;9pGTyj7DohU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pGTyj7DohU[/video] It's no where in news in the tablet market. Could anyone list it's good points and bad...
According to Kaspersky Lab, a new TDSS rootkit variant called TDL-4 has infected more than 4.5 million PCs worldwide in just the first three months of 2011. The security experts...